10.0.0.0.1 is one of the private IP which is used as a default Internet address used by various routers brands like Xfinity, Cisco, Lucent, etc. If you want to know more about this IP, then this time you are landed at the right place. I know you have already disturbed the google by searching for various keywords like How to access 10.0.0.0.1 as admin, how to change the password of this IP etc. Not to worry mate, as after reading this post, you will be able to find the solution to all your queries.
- 1 10.0.0.1 IP Address
- 2 10.0.0.0.1 Router List
- 3 Default 10.0.0.0.1 username and Password
- 4 How to reset your 10.0.0.0.1 WiFi Password?
- 5 Final Words
10.0.0.1 IP Address
If you are working in an organization/office, then you must have seen this IP as the default gateway option, I have seen this IP while logging to my college wifi. My hostel wifi router is loaded with this IP. We have to login to https://10.0.0.0.1/login to this link, and then we have to enter the username and password provided by the college department. So I decided to share this IP in my blog to help my readers. All your queries solution has been added in this post. We must recommend you to read this post till the end.
What is 10.0.0.0.1 Router IP?
This is one of the most common Internet Protocol addresses used by the big organization for network and data sharing over the web. Most commonly, you will find this IP in schools, colleges, and offices. The main feature of this IP is that Data flow over this IP is fully secured and free from third party interruption. This is one of the top class private IP which comes under the category of Class A range. 10.0.0.0.1 Router is the default IP provided to you by the ISP [ Internet Service Provider ]whenever you are connected to the internet. This IP provides their user with full flexibility to control the admin panel just with one click. That’s why this IP is accessible among all IPs of this range.
Now lets dive more into this IP and know about how one can login into this IP!
How to login 10.0.0.0.1 Comcast Xfinity Router
Here are the steps to login Comcast Xfinity 10.0.0.0.1 router.
- First of all, open your browser, we must recommend you to use chrome/firefox browser
- Copy this link http://10.0.0.0.1 and paste it in your browser address bar
- Hit the enter key
- Within a second, a Router login page will be displayed
- Fill the username and password to proceed further
- If you don’t have the user_id and pass then try with default credentials
- 10.0.0.0.1 Default Credentials – user_id : admin & password : admin
- Note: Default user id and pass may be different, It depends on the brand of router you are connected to
- All you need to do is to check for your router-id and pass from the below list of the router using 10.0.0.0.1 IP
- Press the OK Button
- Boom, You are into the system dashboard
- From here, You can control all your settings
- Surf all the menus and setting to know more about this IP
How to change 10.0.0.0.1 IP Password? [ Easiest Guide ]
- To change the password, firstly you have to establish a proper connection with your router
- Open the login dashboard by typing https://10.0.0.0.1 on your browser bar to change the password
- Firstly, You have to complete the login process with your default user id and password
- We have already added the default login id and pass in the above section
- Go to your Dashboard and select the privacy setting
- Now click on “Privacy and Security” option there
- Fill the required form to change the password of 10.0.0.0.1 IP
- Enter your new password & Hit the save button
- Hurray, You have successfully changed your default password
- Now your network is more secure and safe from threats
How to access 10.0.0.0.1 WiFi Router as ADMIN?
All you need to do is to enter your recently changed IP password, and you can access all the admin settings. Benefits of accessing router as admin provide you with the additional feature to customize your network connection as per your requirement. You don’t have to use any third-party user id to change your router settings. Simply login with your id and you are ready to rock 🙂
10.0.0.0.1 Router List
There are millions of router available in the market. A different router has different IP patterns and address. Few of the router uses private IP like 192.168.1.254, 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1, etc. Here in this section of the post, we are going to share the list of routers using this 10.0.0.0.1 IP as their default gateway. Here we go :
- Alfa-AP5111 router
- Cisco AIR
- Netcomm Router
- Aris TG router
- Aztech router
- DPC3939 router
- Lucent & Xfinity
Default 10.0.0.0.1 username and Password
Here we have shared a few of the default usernames and passwords along with their Router brand name. We have added a few popular router brand id | pass. If you didn’t find your router name in the below list, please share your router company name in the comment section. Our team will update the user id and password for that router too.
Tip: Bookmark this page as we will update this post with more userid and pass in the future.
How to reset your 10.0.0.0.1 WiFi Password?
How to get a new password if we forget our new/changed pass? Is there any way to reset the router using this 10.0.0.0.1 IP? Yes, you can easily reset the router and get back into your admin panel. Here are the few steps which you have to follow:
- Every router is provided with a reset button in their back panel, few of the routers have their reset button on the sidebar
- Just turn around your router and check for the reset button
- All you need to do is to press the RESET button for 15 seconds gently
- You will hear a glitch sound at the time of shutting down of your device
- After this setup, Your router setting will be restored to default
- All settings are changed to their default options as in case of the new router
- Now change your password using the above method
- Enjoy 🙂
Finally, we have come to an end to this informative post on this single router 10.0.0.0.1 IP address. We have added the proper guide on How to login to this 10.0.0.0.1 IP. Not only this, but we have also shared the method to change the 10.0.0.0. I Router IP password. Still, if you guys have any doubts regarding this IP, then please let us know in the comment section. We will surely resolve your problem soon.
Sharing is caring! Must share this post with your loved ones so that they get to know about this IP. Stay tuned with us for a more amazing post like this 🙂