Recently bought a new Tenda Router? Don’t know how to set up the Tenda router? Nothing to worry mate as here in this post we have added all the essentials details related to this router in this post. We have given all steps on How to Login Tenda Router and configure it accordingly.
Tenda Router is one of the most popular brands out there which attracts millions of users with their awesome service. This brand router is best for both small and large organizations/offices. Currently, we are using Tenda router in our office, That’s why we have decided to share this router setup details with all our lovely visitors.
After reading this post you don’t have to surf any other website as all the required information and guides related to this router have been added in this post. Simply read this post till the end and You are ready to rock 🙂
Before proceeding further let me first give you a short overview of this post. Here are the main points which we are going to share in this informative article:
- How to set up Tenda Router
- Default Tenda Router IP
- Default Tenda username and password
- How to login into Tenda Router (step by step)
- How to change Tenda Router Password
- Reset Tenda Router
- 1 How to Setup Tenda Router?
- 2 How to login to your Tenda Router?
- 3 List of Tenda Routers [Updated]
- 4 How to Reset Tenda Router Settings?
- 5 Tenda Router Customer Support
- 6 Wrapping up
How to Setup Tenda Router?
Setting up a router is a very first step after purchasing the router. We have to set up all the connections in the router with our PC/Laptop then only we can use the router efficiently. Here in this section of the post, we have added the proper guide on How to configure and setup Tenda Router, Here we go:
- First Basic step is to unwrap your Tenda Router
- Perform the Router Box unboxing in front of camera
- Make sure that you have a working internet connection at the time of setting up the router
- In this method, We are using Ethernet Cable to establish the connection between your router and modem
- Check for the WAN port [ Blue Color ] in the back panel of your router
- With the help of ethernet cable connect your router with the modem
- You also have to establish a connection between the router and computer as you have to access the internet facility in your computer
- In this connection, You have to use the LAN port of router [ Yellow Color ]
- That’s all, You have successfully set up the physical connection
- If you have performed every step properly then you will see a blinking light in your Router
- This blinking light gives you the confirmation that you have successfully set up your Tenda router
Tenda Router Default Login IP
Different router has different IP associated with it. Mostly router uses two kinds of IP either public IP or Private IP. Tenda router uses private IP as their default login IP address. Below we have shared the login IP address of Tenda router. Use any of the address to login into your router as admin:
Default Username and Password for Tenda Router
If you are logging in to your router for the first time then you have to use the default credentials to enter into the router settings. Here in this section of the post, we have added the default username and password for Tenda router, All you need to do is to use below credentials at the time of login and from there you can easily control or modify your router settings.
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
How to login to your Tenda Router?
- First of all, Establish a proper connection between your Tenda Router and PC/Laptop.
- Before proceeding to the next step, You have to set up the Tenda Router properly [ Shared above ].
- Now open your favorite browser on PC.
- Make sure you have a working internet connection as the Internet is necessary during the login process.
- We have already shared the 3 most popular login IP address for this Router.
- Click any of these for Login Dashboard [ First IP | Second IP | Third IP ].
- Else if you are facing any issue then copy this URL and paste it in your browser.
- If everything goes well then a Login Screen will be visible on your screen.
- It will prompt for username and password.
- Enter the default username and password for Tenda router [ user_id: admin | pass: admin ].
- Hit the ENTER button.
- That’s all, You have successfully logged into the router dashboard.
- From there, You can easily access all the router settings and modify them as per your requirements.
- Enjoy 🙂
How to change Tenda Router Password [ Best Method ]
- For password change of any router, Firstly you have to login to the router dashboard.
- In case of Tenda Router, Click Here to access the login address.
- Within a few seconds, a login form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill the required details like username and password.
- Note: Use default id and pass for a successful login.
- Now move to the Internet Connection Setup portal there.
- Click on Advance > Tool option there.
- Now you will see Change Password option in the left corner of your screen.
- Press that option and fill the required details in the form like username, old password, new password, etc.
- Hit the Save Changes button to save all your settings.
- That’s all, You have successfully changed the Tenda Router Admin Password.
List of Tenda Routers [Updated]
Here in this section of the post, we have added various routers models of Tenda. Check for your router brand in this list and grab all essentials settings from there:
Tenda Router Username and Password List
How to Reset Tenda Router Settings?
Most of the user performs resetting of their router due to the login issues. If your router is not performing well then you can try to reset your router. In my case, I was not able to connect to my router but after resetting it, It works like charm. Below we have shared the step by step guide to reset Tenda router:
- Search for the RESET button on your router back panel
- All you need to do is to press this button for 10-15 seconds
- During this process, your router will start 2-3 times
- Just connect with your router again
- Type this address and login into your router settings
- Move to Settings > Advanced tab option there
- Click On Restore to Default option there
- That’s all, Your router setting will be restored like a new one
Tenda Router Customer Support
If you are getting any serious issue with your router then we must recommend you contact the tends customer department and explain your issue. Here we have added all the contact details of this router brand. We have also heard that Tenda has good reviews in terms of customer support.
Finally, we have come to an end to this informative post on Tenda Router Login & Setup Guide. Starting with setting up of Tenda router we have added all the essentials information like Easiest login guide for Tenda, changing the password for this router, etc.
Everything about this router is explained step by step, still, if you are facing any issue then please let us know in the comment section. Our teammate will reply to you soon. And if you really like this post then don’t forget to share this post with your friends and loved ones. Stay tuned with us for more such an amazing post.